- Hydroelectric Energy Market Low Head Pipe Installation 20kw to160kw Tubular Hydro Turbine For Hydro Power Plant
- High Quality And Cost-Effective With Ce, Tuv , Iso9001 Certified f / f Insulation Grade Hydro Turbine For HPP
About the structure and speed of hydroelectric generators
Author: source: date: 2020-04-02 10:08:57
1) Horizontal structure of hydroelectric generator unit Hydroelectric generators with horizontal structure are usually driven by pelton turbine.
2) Vertical structure of hydroelectric generator set Domestically-made hydroelectric generator set widely adopts vertical structure. Vertical turbine generator sets are usually driven by mixed-flow or axial-flow turbines. Vertical structure can be divided into suspension and umbrella. The thrust bearing of the generator located at the upper part of the rotor is called suspension type, and the lower part of the rotor is called umbrella type.
3) Tubular turbine structure The cross-flow turbine generator set is driven by a cross-flow turbine. Tubular turbine is a special type of axial turbine with fixed or adjustable runner blades. Its main feature is that the axis of the runner is arranged horizontally or obliquely, and it is consistent with the direction of water flow of the turbine inlet and outlet pipes. Tubular turbine generator has the advantages of compact structure and light weight, and is widely used in low-head power stations.
The structure of the hydroelectric generator determines the speed, and the speed is also dependent on the structure. They form a complementary relationship.
Chengdu Forster Technology Co., Ltd has been committed to the production, design and research and development of tiny water conservancy and hydropower equipment. If you have any hydropower projects around you, please contact us and we will give you the most reasonable technical solutions and high quality Equipment supply.